Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nicknames

I used to respond to Nathan, that's the name my Mom and Dad gave me, it's the name I write on paper where it says “name”, sometimes I would even write Nate. Then I got the job with these guys, and my world came crashing in. Blake, the part time guy, could not remember my name. So he just made up names as he went along. Then one day Blake introduced me as nick to the boss, which really made me mad. So because it made me mad, now they give me a new nickname every time one comes to their mind. So far I have like 18 nick names.

So let's start with the nickname junior, I am not sure, but I think it's because all the old guys think I look about twelve years old. Then junior turned in to june bug. Then there is calamari, that one is a twist on my last name, calamari soon turned to squid, then to squirt, and eventually to shrimp. Then there is Nasty Nate, just use your imagination to find out how I got that one. The list goes on and on, here are just a few. Nick, Nicky, Junior, Smalls, squirt, 4/8ths, iced milk, fancy pants, tiny tim, slick, and pizza prince. I can't remember how I got the rest of the nicknames on the list but hey give me a break I'm just a kid.
Oh and PS Blake is gay

1 comment:

  1. the temp is pretty upset about not being mentioned on the blob. the temp is the engine that keeps hope alive. he is the one who believes in the hope of obamas change. he is the one who keeps morale alive and the constant pressure to work at a breakneck speed that allows the deadines to be met. where is his love.

    ReplyDelete